Well I just have to post the good news. Ryder smiles for us! I forget how nice it is when you can finally get those reaction smiles from your baby. He first smiled for us on October 15th and has continued to smile more and more.
We used to see a lot of this:

And get pictures like this:

But now sometime we see this:

(Okay I know it isn't that cute but it is some of his first smiles so indulge me!)
And occasionally we get pictures like this:

And video like this:
4 comments:
Aww, so cute! Love the smiles - what a milestone! I also love the pics of everyone so close on the chair and couch - what a cute family!
Yes, he is so cute, but I was kind of distracted by the sister in the background saying, "My baby just spit up!" She only said it 7 times, but it seems like 50!
Cute cute Ryder!
Is that a mohawk he's sporting? Just like his dad!
Oh and in case you didn't hear "Jenna says her baby just spit up!!!"
He looks so much like Garrett. He is adorable. The baby too. hahaha
Post a Comment