Monday, February 16, 2009

Food?


Ryder still hasn't really started any solid foods yet. We tried a couple of weeks ago and got some really funny videos of him "trying." Mostly he spit it out, shivered from the nastiness, and gagged. I'm not sure what to do about this because Jenna and Cooper have been such amazing eaters. I don't know what I will do if Ryder is picky. This kids is going to teach me a lot. What did you try with your babies to get them to eat?

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

Taylee has always been very picky, and never ate solid foods until she was like, a year old. I just kept trying. We skipped the baby food, and went straight to real food, and she's healthy as ever. Some kids. . .

The Walker Family said...

Kricket-- I see Bethany big time in your little Ryder-- especially in the christmas picture on the top. too cute!