Saturday, February 14, 2009

4th Picture in 4th Folder in my 4th Folder

This is my 4th picture in my 4th Folder in my 4th Folder. I have seen 4th and 6th but I don't have 6 folders in my 6th folder so I chose my 4th. If you are confused don't worry so am I.
This picture is of a fun day in April when we lived in Oregon. It was warm enough that we had a family activity of washing the car.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

MOVE BACK!!!!

I like your new blog header! It's a cute picture!

Ilene said...

THOSE faces I recognize. I don't know who those little people are who are living with you now.

Harley King said...

I'm sorry. I think you're cheating. This picture is just way too cute to be some random picture where no one is looking/smiling.

beckstarr said...

Baaahaaha! I love this photo. It's like a preview of what was to come...Cooper covered in whatever Jenna is playing in-- both of them completely delighted about it! So cute!