Kricket!!! Happy Birthday;) You have my warmest, deepest, most sincere and heart-felt wishes for continued success and happiness. You certainly deserve it! Love ya, mean it...:)
How brave of you to post pictures from the teenage years. My wife recently found some pictures from dance recitals as a 15-year-old. I believe the pictures have been burned.
Hey Kricket! Happy Birthday! Just saw your blog on your gmail status and thought I'd check it out -- hope it was a fabu golden birthday! And long live the class of '96!!
Ohh my heavens. I never knew that you were the cool girl that I was always trying to be in Jr. high and what not! The hair tells all. hahaa! I love this post - it is so great to see how you've changed, and even the mission pics. etc. you can see you evolving. It's amazing. And the rainbow shirt photo is 100 percent in each of your kids. So fabulous.
11 comments:
I love love loved all those pictures! Your hair was amazingly curly --I always wanted curly hair. We should have switched. LOL.
Happy Birthday!!!! That brought back a lot of memories for me. I miss you Kricket! Your kids are really growing up. Especially Ryder. What a cutie.
hi kricket,
happy belated birthday!
those pictures were awesome! you always have been such a cutie,,on the inside, too.
thanks for the darling picture of ryder and the kids!
love,
aunt liz
Happy Birthday- love the pics!
Happy Birthday! I love the idea!!!
Kricket!!! Happy Birthday;) You have my warmest, deepest, most sincere and heart-felt wishes for continued success and happiness. You certainly deserve it! Love ya, mean it...:)
Lindsay
Happy Birthday. I turn 30 in a couple days. I love birthdays. They are so fun.
Stephanie
Why does it seem that the last few years are just filled with pregnancy pictures?
Oh that's right... we have managed to cram a few kids in a few years, huh?
Very fun. Loving all the hair styles.
How brave of you to post pictures from the teenage years. My wife recently found some pictures from dance recitals as a 15-year-old. I believe the pictures have been burned.
Hey Kricket! Happy Birthday! Just saw your blog on your gmail status and thought I'd check it out -- hope it was a fabu golden birthday! And long live the class of '96!!
Ohh my heavens. I never knew that you were the cool girl that I was always trying to be in Jr. high and what not! The hair tells all. hahaa! I love this post - it is so great to see how you've changed, and even the mission pics. etc. you can see you evolving. It's amazing. And the rainbow shirt photo is 100 percent in each of your kids. So fabulous.
Post a Comment