We had my friend Candida take pictures of Garrett's Family while everyone was together. It was a really cold day but we were pleased with the pictures. It is always a little crazy to get pictures taken but SO worth it.
Nice, Kricket!! It IS always hard to get pictures - what's up with that?? It should be included in the laws of physics or something:) They turned out great...and you guys are much braver than I would have been. I'm a fair weather picture taker all the way....
What a beautiful family Kricket! You can't even tell it was cold, except for the snow on the ground in that one pic. How was Oregon? I was back there a few weeks ago and loved being in Greenville again. I'd love to hear about your trip.
5 comments:
Those are fun pictures!
Love you!
Love the first picture. The touch of snow is perfect, the color is sensational. Almost other-worldly.
Who let Garrett get away with the Euro-hawk?
Nice, Kricket!! It IS always hard to get pictures - what's up with that?? It should be included in the laws of physics or something:) They turned out great...and you guys are much braver than I would have been. I'm a fair weather picture taker all the way....
Candida did a great job!
What a beautiful family Kricket! You can't even tell it was cold, except for the snow on the ground in that one pic. How was Oregon? I was back there a few weeks ago and loved being in Greenville again. I'd love to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment