Thursday, April 2, 2009

Away we go!


I am heading to Portland later today for a girlfriend get away. I am SO excited a ready to see my friends. We are going to eat, talk, sleep, talk, shop, and talk some more. What do you like to do with your girlfriends? When and were was your last get away? It might be time for another one!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

good for you! i think you've probably earned it:)

Margaret said...

You mean we will actually be able to sleep. We'll see. I'm not sure if we can. It's been too long since I've seen you!

So excited.

See you soon!

Emily said...

How fun for you guys!!! Girls weekends are the best. I had my first one (since having a baby) this year and it was amazing. Have a great time!!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

Kricket! This is random but I found your blog on Skyler and Aubrey's blog. Anyway, hope you don't mind. Your kids are so cute! I haven't seen you in so long I didn't even know you had three kids. Well, I hope you guys are doing well!!

DC Diva said...

Yay! Good for you. I LOVE girlfriend getaways.. esp. when they involve lots of talking. I'm planning one for September. (seems kind of far away huh?)