We have been having a lot field trips lately. Between MBASA field trips and family field trips we have been having a lot of fun things to keep us busy. We seem to enjoy being busy. If it isn't field trips we make our own fun at home too.
Garrett took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum while I had an MBA meeting. They had such a great time and enjoyed some time with Daddy.

We took the kids from the MBASA to Cabelas to see their cool animal displays. It was pretty impressive and this kids loved the huge fish tank as well.

BYU has a museum call the Museum of Peoples and Cultures. They read them a book about a culture and then the got to practice making pots out of play-dough.


Just yesterday we had a break between setting up for the MBA talent show and the actual talent show so we took the kids to Jump On It. They had such a great time and Daddy even taught them some new tricks.

Here is a fun picture of all of the kids that performed in the talent show. The sang "It's a Small World" and dressed in costumes from all over the world. Some of the kids borrowed the costumes that I have been collecting and it was fun to see them on stage.

These next couple of pictures represent the fun we make at home. The other day Garrett had to drive the Van to the bus so when I needed it later I needed to walk and get it. We have had some nice days but some cold ones lately too. So we all bundled up and with Jenna and Cooper in the double stroller and Ryder in-tow we walked to the bus stop. I am sure that some people that saw us had a good laugh but such is the life with three kids, and I love it!

Jenna decided she wanted to started riding her bike without training wheels. So a couple of Saturdays ago Garrett took some time to practice with her. They were a great team!

So this is FUN at our house. What is your favorite thing to do with your kids?
3 comments:
Fun pictures. I love that Jenna is wearing her cougar girl skirt at the museum with those fun rain boots!
Randy installed some of the glass cases at the dinosaur museum - which I know makes your visit there even more special now that you know:)
I love the little boy in the small world photo that is totally screaming his head off! Soooooo funny!!
And most of all - I love you all bundled up with Ryder - how much cuter could a little mommy be??? :)
Lindsay
My favorite thing is to put them to bed.
My cover as a fantastic mom is shot, huh?
Okay, I do love having dance parties with them. Hey! That is good, right?
Post a Comment