Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MBASA Presidency for 2009-2010

I have been really involved with the MBA Spouse Association for the past two years. I am extremely grateful for all of the women that I have had a chance to associate with and for all of the great experiences that I have had with each of them. I decided that I would run for President of this organization for next year so that I could give back and help us to have another wonderful year. I was elected along with Lacey Anderson, Briawna Hugh, Heather Hatch, and Laura Sawaya. It is going to be an Awesome Year!

8 comments:

Kori said...

You girls are going to do a GREAT job! I want to come back so I can sit back and enjoy again. :) Congrats!!!

Margaret said...

1st off...you look beautiful in this picture.

2nd...you make everything you touch better. So you will do an awesome job. I would have elected you too!

Big Hug...
See you in a few weeks!

John and Bethany said...

Agreed, you do look great in this pic.

The Barnums said...

Hooray!!!! They will not want you to leave! Congrats!

RightHahn said...

Congrats!!! And you WILL do a good job:) You're a great leader...

garrett said...

I think you are awesome and you should check out my blog to see why.
http://garrettbarnum.blogspot.com/

lacy said...

Ok, not a bad picture altogether. Your husband is sweet. Here's to next year!

Kristen Mackrory said...

What a beautiful and dynamic presidency! You will do a fabulous job.

Cute blog by the way! Feel free to come and check ours out too...mackroryfamilyfun.blogspot.com. And, of course, I always love comments! :)