Tub time with Three is even more fun than tub time with two!

Reading!

BYU Volleyball game.

Cooking with Dad

Don't forget to look closely at Jenna's outfit. Yes, that is a Ukrainian soccer jersey with a cowboy hat, boots, and vest, along with pajama pants. She has so much fun dressing up and dancing so she can see herself in the reflection of the T.V. It is a crack up.
4 comments:
Jenna's outfit kills me.
I've been wondering if it's possible to bathe 3 kiddos together, for when mine comes along. Looks pretty possible to me. How fun. You do some great stuff with your children, and they are oh so cute.
You look very studious. Reading anything good.
Wish I could have fun with you...
:)
So she was playing dress up. I thought Garrett was dressing her. Troy used to dress Alexis all crazy like that and he wasn't trying to be funny.
Post a Comment