Monday, April 12, 2010

Almost the Final Countdown


Garrett and I have been official cougars since 1996, which is for 14 years now. So instead of during a 15 day countdown, I did 14 and gave him this Alumni License Plate. He was excited and it is already on his car.

For 10 days left I decide to make Garrett a CD with fun trunky songs to get him pumped up for the end. This is what I came up with.


Graduation Hit Songs

1. It's the End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.
2. We are the Champions - Queen
3. Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C
4. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
5. School's Out - Alice Cooper
6. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
7. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
8. Here's to the Night - Eve 6
9. It's my Life - Bon Jovi
10. I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts


Do you have favorite Graduation Songs?

No comments: