Ashley took the words from my mouth. YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I ran into Sherrie and Roger at Lagoon last weekend. It was fun to see them. I asked about you and found out about baby #4 and graduation. Congrats! Sherrie told me to look on your blog, so here I am. I'm just bad at blogging myself. You look great in all your pics. I can't believe how darling your kids are. Kristi
16 comments:
What's goin' on over there? Did you get the job??!!
Seriously, you can't keep being so cryptic!
I've got a good feeling about this... do share!!!
What does this mean??? Come on now Kricket, this is killing me. At least those two people look happy....
So I am happy for you guys. Just fill us in already. You secret keeper, you.
More info please!!! :)
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrating with you, whatever the joy, from afar!
are we just supposed to infer good news? specifics, please! Or I stop praying for you. :-)
Okay everyone. I'm sorry but the good news still has to wait. I will post as soon as we can.
Wahoo! So happy for whatever you're happy for. :)
It's always nice to feel like jumping for joy!! Can't wait to hear the news!
How's the pregnancy going? Are you feeling as DONE as I am?
Ashley took the words from my mouth. YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So when will you tell us?! :)
Happy days for you!!!! Congrats!
im so excited for whatever happens, good luck with everything!
But your due date isn't for another month.
Hey I ran into Sherrie and Roger at Lagoon last weekend. It was fun to see them. I asked about you and found out about baby #4 and graduation. Congrats! Sherrie told me to look on your blog, so here I am. I'm just bad at blogging myself. You look great in all your pics. I can't believe how darling your kids are.
Kristi
Post a Comment