Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun pictures of my crew

Kricket made Trey his "Super T" shirt so he can match the others. It turned out great.

The kids are almost as excited about my new job as I am! And they like to be silly in my new shirts.

What a crew! I can't believe we have 4 children now! It's a good thing they are lots of fun and cute, because they are also a lot of work. I love every minute with them.

Introducing Trey to movie night!

Oh, is that mac'n cheese on the blanket for Sunday night dinner during a Disney movie? A Barnum kid tradition scontinues on strong.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I heart those CUTE shirts Kricket made.

Lowden's all about bikes these days...he'd love those oversized monster shirts. ;)

Tell Kricket I missed her today.

Fowler family said...

What awesome T-shirts you made Kricket!

And what a cute tradition!

cindy said...

It was so fun to see you this weekend - I wish we lived closer so I could come and kiss your kids every week and help you with Trey every couple of days. I love the super shirts - you are such a fun mom! Good luck with sending Jenna to school soon - love ya!

beckstarr said...

I love it! It is so good to see your guys again! Trey is so handsome and huge. Love the movie night too - same same in a different house. Makes me feel good! We love you guys!

Carmen Goetschius said...

Awesome kiddos!! Congrats on the new job, Garrett! Wishing the whole Barnum crew a wonderful new adventure!

Amanda said...

Could your crew be any cuter?! I think not =). I love all the shirts! Glad to see you guys are happy and well!