Sunday, September 12, 2010

So my Mom can picture where we are

Per my mom's request, here are some pictures of our place and cute kids in it. Sorry it took so long.

I thought Dad would love to see the floor plan.Here is the boys room (Bedroom 1). This is before all of our stuff got here. (Jenna has her own room now (Bedroom 2). She shares it with visitors.

This is it once we got the bunk beds and our cute Ryder moved in.This is Garrett and Trey putting the new living room to good use.

Here is the outside of our apartment. You can see Bi-mart in the background and Albertsons is just beyond that. We walk to the grocery store and it is great. This is Jenna on the new trailer-cycle that Garrett's boss gave us. Too bad it got stolen the next week when Garrett was in Europe :-(

Here is Super Cooper in the Master Bedroom.

Just thought you would like to see this handsome picture of Trey.
(Ryder calls him "Trey Dawg" it is SO cute.)
MOM AND DAD, WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!
GKJCR&T

6 comments:

Anne said...

looks cute! love that the store is so close.

Anne said...

i just noticed my blog on your sidebar...you should change it to the new one :)

Jennie Larsen said...

Love the pics! And how awesome...a grocery store in walking distance! Awesome! Your fam is adorable! I might have to make some super shirts for my crazies, too... :)

rachel said...

Welcome back! So fun to have our boys in school together. Maybe one of these days Christian will actually *talk* to Cooper, lol!

Unknown said...

So lame that someone would steal your bike attachment. I'll send them some serious lame-ness. Cute pics!

beckstarr said...

I say thanks mom and dad for asking, because I keep feeling uneasy imagining your new place, and this so helps! I love that you can walk to the store - but what's up with the trailer cycle getting stolen. That makes me mad. i hope it wasn't from your porch. Punks.