Nummy, nummy ;)
YAAAYYYY!!! I love how Kricket says "Finally!" Made me smile. :)
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!
So cute - 3 of my four babies were thumb suckers - great babies. Missing you!
YAAAYY I'm so excited that he's discovered the wonder that it is! I hope he keeps that handy and gets plenty of comfort and soothing from it! Good job, baby Trey! And he's fat. I love that!! Beautiful babe.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nummy, nummy ;)
YAAAYYYY!!!
I love how Kricket says "Finally!" Made me smile. :)
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!
So cute - 3 of my four babies were thumb suckers - great babies. Missing you!
YAAAYY I'm so excited that he's discovered the wonder that it is! I hope he keeps that handy and gets plenty of comfort and soothing from it! Good job, baby Trey! And he's fat. I love that!! Beautiful babe.
Post a Comment