Sunday, October 31, 2010

We've been doing a lot of this....




Jenna and Cooper just finished another session of soccer. It has been really fun and lots of work. Even though they are so close in age they had to be on separate teams this year. Garrett had decided with all that was going on in our lives that this might be a good year to not coach. However, they also didn't have enough coaches and so he decided to go ahead and coach Cooper's team this year. So from the middle of September we have had about 4 practices and 2 games a week. I guess that's why it is some what a bitter/sweet feeling to have it over.
Until next time soccer, farewell!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I feel the same way.2 kids in soccer makes life crazy. And we still have 2 weeks left...ugh.

Claire said...

Go AYSO!!! Oh, how well I remember the Saturdays at the soccer fields... :o)

cindy said...

I remember those crazy days!!! I had Kody, Abby, Macy, and Brody for the week they went to Mexico and got to go to one of Brody's soccer games and it made be remember - I can't say I miss that stage - but I guess this teen age stage isn't that much different. But I am starting to realize that soon they will be gone -so I'm trying to just hang on and enjoy the ride.

Fowler family said...

AYSO- is that an Oregon thing? I used to do that when I was younger too!