Um, SERIOUSLY cool! I've always wanted to know someone famous:)
So now I'm feeling a little guilty for all my summer plans of bike rides with the two girls riding behind in our trailer. Should I throw caution to the wind, remind myself I don't live in OR, and ride on? I'll defer to the Team Expert.
Very cool and collected. Nice job, Garrett! It made me smile. I was waiting for him to smile, and he didn't. Very good presentation! Kricket, I loved getting updated on your family a bit here. I'd love to chat! I miss you too!! Ohh man. How does time go this fast? I'll try to get a hold of you manana. Love you guys!
I've been meaning to make this comment FOREVER. I'm so happy you posted this. I honestly didn't know much about the safety of bike trailers so I feel more informed and motivated to learn more. I hope everything works out well and Garrett did a fantastic job!
Awesome, Garrett! And...we love our bike trailer! :) Maybe one of these days we'll bike our way up to Oregon to say Hi! (don't hold your breath waiting for that...)
8 comments:
Hurry Garrett! Your Famous!
Um, SERIOUSLY cool! I've always wanted to know someone famous:)
So now I'm feeling a little guilty for all my summer plans of bike rides with the two girls riding behind in our trailer. Should I throw caution to the wind, remind myself I don't live in OR, and ride on? I'll defer to the Team Expert.
Very cool and collected. Nice job, Garrett! It made me smile. I was waiting for him to smile, and he didn't. Very good presentation! Kricket, I loved getting updated on your family a bit here. I'd love to chat! I miss you too!! Ohh man. How does time go this fast? I'll try to get a hold of you manana.
Love you guys!
Well done, Garrett! I don't know a lot about bike trailers - but I would think that the visibility they give a bike rider would up the safety level.
Keep us posted on the pending law!
Cool!
I admire your eloquence, Mr. Barnum. If I were so tasked, I'm certain I would have slipped into saying something embarrassing and/or incriminating.
I've been meaning to make this comment FOREVER. I'm so happy you posted this. I honestly didn't know much about the safety of bike trailers so I feel more informed and motivated to learn more. I hope everything works out well and Garrett did a fantastic job!
Awesome, Garrett! And...we love our bike trailer! :) Maybe one of these days we'll bike our way up to Oregon to say Hi! (don't hold your breath waiting for that...)
Post a Comment