
1. Breakfast with Grandma B at Slappy Cakes (If you are ever in Portland People this is a must, you cook your own pancakes on the grill built into the table.) Bethany, John, Max, Zach, Brian and April came too.
2. Riding the MAX to Saturdays' market in downtown Portland. I carried Trey around like this a lot of the day.
3. The Weather was a little rainy, but Jenna doesn't seem to mind.
4. Trey asleep in Bethany and John's new Burley trailer. Every time Trey would finally fall asleep, it would be time to go to the next adventure. This happened about four times today.
5. Baby Zach's blessing.
6. Current Books - We love Robert Munsch. I am liking "Cherries in Winter" too.
7. We made a short stop at the Children's Museum to check out the new Curious George exhibit.
8. Family Shot at Saturday Market
9. Current Project - Smiley Face Chore Chart. We had one of these as a kid and I am excited to use it with my little family.
10. I can never tell who has the most fun at the Children's Museum. This is Garrett's favorite toy there. He wants one at home!
11. Ryder crashed at the blessing dinner for Zach.
12. After a long fun day Garrett and I went on our first run together. We ran a 5K, and we hope to find more time to run together.
7 comments:
Fun! If we're ever in Portland, we will definitely check out that pancake place!
I love Children's museums, too. There are so many fun things that I would love to incorporate into a house :)
Looks like you had a fun Saturday!
Im surprised you ran after such a big day. Not sure I'd have it in me. Well done!
The kids are growing up so fast! Such a sweet family!
Love! I used to carry Z around in a wrap like that. I loved it so. I am jealous of you going to the Portland market. You look so pretty, by the way!
Love your updates and you.
Looks like you had a great day together. I love all the great things there are to do in Portland. Glad you are enjoying the book, too.
Post a Comment