
1. Cooper and Ryder have learned to play together. There is still plenty of teasing, tattling and fighting but they are learning to compromise and enjoy each other. Here they are playing with "Rapunzel's Hair." They pretend that this huge red blanket is her hair, it is quite funny.
2. Current Book - When You Reach Me. I actually had to finish it today for Book Club tonight. It was a cute book and I would recommend it!
3. Trey is standing up to things. It is so funny because he still only army crawls but is starting to learn to pull himself up to all sort of things around the house. This is our new "piano." We hope to get Jenna in lessons this summer or fall.
4. This is my foot. I have a huge blister that I got about 10 days ago on my first 10 mile run. This picture is when it is starting to look good. It was really bad and I couldn't even run on Monday this week.
5. Current Project - We are taking the talks from General Conference and using them for our Family Home Evening Lessons. We then post the pictures of who talked and a picture of the topic that they taught us. It has been a good experience so far.
6. Thursdays are often the day I take off from exercising. However, today Garrett thought it would be fun to bike the family to soccer practice. It was so fun. The weather was amazing and our kids are good sport and always up for an adventure.
7. I love to see my kids playing together. I especially love it when they are doing it outside in the gorgeous sunshine.
8. Picked up a pizza for dinner on the way to soccer.
9. My Healthy Eating chart - I am a chart/list maker. I might even need to do a whole post about this sometime. This is where I keep track of the things I eat. Today started off good, I even didn't give into another slice of pizza. However, it went sour at Book Club. Too many great treats is a killer for me.
10. Ryder is such a cutie but chasing him this week during soccer was a little crazy. I know that he won't wander into the street but everyone else doesn't so they were a little panicked and I looked like an irrepressible mother.
11. Check out my ride! It is hard to pull but it is SO awesome. It makes it so I can get out with all three boys on some good bike rides. We biked to Target on Tuesday and to soccer today.
12. My friends at Book Club. I love getting together with friends and great treats and visiting about a fun book is a definite bonus.
3 comments:
you have such a cool family Kricket! I love these pics. 10 miles- that is awesome. And a battle wound to show!
Um. I have a lot of teeth in that picture.
Ohh I love your 12 of 12...Two requests:
1. Explain what 12 of 12 is (I've kinda got the idea)
2. Put a pic. of you up there. I miss my friend. Though I love your sick blister (10 miles?! You're amazing!) It doesn't quite tell me how long your hair is these days, or if you're smile is authentic or tired, etc.
And we moved, and we're in Orem. We're going through the renters screening, and it's not so fun (grateful sigh). But we're good! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment