It is my absolute FAVORITE meal. A friend from the MBASA put this in our cookbook and I LOVE it. Thanks Emily Wankier. I could eat it every week and not get tired of it. Let me know if you try it and like it.
Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch pieces
1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 cup Dole pineapple-orange juice
1 tsp. cilantro (I use more)
2 T. olive oil (I actually left this out this time on accident and I think I liked it better)
Sprinkle the chicken with garlic and place in Ziploc bag. Add pineapple-orange juice and cilantro; toss and mix. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes. Cook in skillet with oil if you choose and discard the marinade. Put it on top of rice or wrap in a tortilla topped with Mango-Avocado Salsa.
Mango-Avocado Salsa
2 Mangos
Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch pieces
1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 cup Dole pineapple-orange juice
1 tsp. cilantro (I use more)
2 T. olive oil (I actually left this out this time on accident and I think I liked it better)
Sprinkle the chicken with garlic and place in Ziploc bag. Add pineapple-orange juice and cilantro; toss and mix. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes. Cook in skillet with oil if you choose and discard the marinade. Put it on top of rice or wrap in a tortilla topped with Mango-Avocado Salsa.
Mango-Avocado Salsa
2 Mangos
2 Avocados
1 Large tomato
1/4 jicama, peeled and diced (I actually like this but I like it better without it)
3 T. diced green onions
2 T. Dole pineapple-orange juice
2 T. Dole pineapple-orange juice
2 tsp. olive oil
Combine all the salsa ingredients and chill.
Combine all the salsa ingredients and chill.
2 comments:
I have tried it, and I DO love it. I also love her lime chicken soft tacos. So good!
yum! That sounds amazing- I need to look through that cookbook some more!
Post a Comment