Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Years Together


Garrett,
We have been married now for ten amazing years.  
You are my best friend and I loving waking up next to you.  
Here is where our anniversary adventures have taken us so far :-)

0 - Wedding Day May 2002 San Diego California, Cruise to Catalina Island
1 - 2003 Victoria British Columbia Canada
2 - 2004 Dinner at the Ocean - Mazatlan Mexico (Later that year with Jenna)
3 - 2005 Florence Oregon - Edwin K. Bed and Breakfast
4 - 2006 Hawaii - We went in October after Cooper turned 1
5 - 2007 Sea Side Oregon
6 - 2008 Park City Utah
7 - 2009 Palm Springs and Los Angeles California (With Ryder)
8 - 2010 Midway Utah
9 - 2011 Kentucky
10 - 2012 Sea Side Oregon

I love you babe.
I look forward to an eternity full of adventures together.

1 comment:

garrett said...

I love you so much, and I can't wait for our future adventures together.