I've decided to try an create a weekly update here so that we will have a better record of our lives together. Family is so important, you are growing up so fast and we have so much fun together. I want to do everything I can to try and remember it.
This week was definitely out of the ordinary because it was the week of Women's Conference down in Utah with my Mom and Sisters (Sisters-in-law count as sisters too). I had been looking forward to this for a long time. So as the week began the main goal was really doing those things that was necessary for a nice smooth, exit and transition for all of us.
Monday we continued in our biking efforts and made it to school, swimming and a meeting all on our bikes. We are quite the site with our bike train. In fact at on point Dad was pulling the piccolo (trailer bike), the Burley, and then his Travoy attached to that. I wish I had a pictures. It looked pretty amazing.
I didn't have to prepare for preschool on Monday because we only had one day of preschool and it was a field trip. We went to Zany Zoo and the kids had a great time. I even pulled Cooper out of school so that he could go. There were a lot of different animals and it was fun to see all of the different reactions to the animals. On the way home these animals were our favorites: Mom - Tortoise (I'm not a fuzzy animal fan, I even liked the alligator and the snake better than a ferret or a guinea pig.) Cooper - Iguana. Ryder - Big Boa Snake. Trey - Parrot and birds.
I left for Utah on Wednesday morning early. This is were our week separates. I had a wonderful time in Utah with my sisters. We talked, shopped, ate, enjoyed each other, sat in wonderful classes, and slept very little. It was amazing. I have such an amazing mom and sisters. It is always such a lift to go to these classes and we spiritually feed, and then also to be emotionally feed by the time I have with them.
All of you had a great time at home too. You played at Cottle's house one day, at the Tolman's/Wilson's house one day and then Grandpa Barnum came down to play with you on Friday. Dad took great care of you while I was away. Everyone was happy, healthy and seemed to have enjoyed some fun together too. You watched the rest of Episode 5 of Star Wars together and did a bike ride to McDonald's and the grocery store too.
I missed you all very much and I am so glad to be home with you again. I could tell that you all missed me too by those hugs and happy faces as I got out of the car. What a welcome!
I love you all!
Mom
P.S. I got a new hair cut.

No comments:
Post a Comment