1. Your lunch on this Friday morning. We call this lunchable lunch. Hard-boiled egg, ham, cheese, veggie, ranch, strawberries and crackers. You guys are good at always choosing a fruit and veggie for your lunch. (These days that is a little more tricky because I am going to the grocery store less.)
2. Trey playing "starfall" on the computer. After we dropped off the big kids Trey and Ryder rode bikes in the garage but then Trey asked to play "starfall" on the computer. He is definitely my screen kids. He loves to play with all the electronic gadgets in our house. I wish that I didn't need him to do this as much but it has brought peace and quiet many times.
3. Here are some of my essential oils. My friend Kari came into town yesterday and did a Doterra party for me. It was fun. I got a couple of new things and she left me some samples that I have been wanting to try. We really love our Doterra. I need to continue to learn more about how to use it to help our family.
4. Ryder at the park during play group. Every Friday we meet up with some friends from church for play group. If it is warm enough we play outside and if it isn't we play in the gym at the church.
5. Trey ready for nap. Trey still takes a nap everyday and lately it has been kind of short. He really needs a good long nap in order to wake up happy.
6. Time on the clock when I finally got my shower. It was just one of those days. I might have just gone without but I knew I had a date with your Dad and I better try to look my best.
7. Clothes ready to pack for the weekend get away. Dad and I planned a while ago to get away for the weekend. Our anniversary is about a week or so before the baby comes. We thought we would sneak away a little early so we made sure to fit in that time alone together.
8. My current book - The Scorpio Races.
9. Jenna and Cooper working our the "Kidonian." This is one of your clever ideas, to make a newspaper for kids. You had a great time working on it today and even got Ryder involved with drawing some "Children's artwork."
10. Trey's animal train. Trey usually plays alone but he doesn't always like that. I helped him make the Trey but Jenna made it cool with the animals and Grandma was a good sport and went for a ride on the trail as well.
11. Dad and Mom on our weekend get-away.
12. Our fajita dinner. We went to a fun Mexican restaurant and enjoyed yummy food, good company and fun singers. It was a fun way to start our weekend together. I sure love your Dad!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment