Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Update

Kids,
It has been a long time since I did a post.  I don't know what happened but I couldn't get blogger to upload my pictures and let's face it these posts wouldn't be any fun without the pictures. So today (July 9)  I finally got the picture uploaded.  Let's hope I can remember what we did in April.

Here are my three studs.  
You guys love to dress a like and sing "We are the twins, we are the twins."

 

Since we got a zoo membership we have been going to the zoo every week or two.  I usually just take Ryder and Trey.  Cooper was bummed one morning when we were going so I told him he could skip school for the morning and go with us.  It was fun to have him.


I am so tired because it is so close to the baby coming.  I don't have a lot of energy but I found a little more on this day and let the little guys paint.  Ryder has been asking to paint a lot and he was really happy he finally got to do it.

More links off our count down to baby.  
Is it me or is Trey Dog looking like he's ready to be the big brother.


Another trip to the zoo.  It has been a nice activity to get us out and about and gets me a little bit of exercise.  Though to be honest it does where me out too.

On April 14th we decided it was time to let Ryder try to ride a pedal bike.  He has become quite the maniac on his Burley balance bike and wanted to give pedals a try.  We took him out and really before I could even get the video camera ready he was taking off.  I had to call him back so that I could video his first ride.  He took off and didn't even struggle at all.  It as fun!!
On April 26th, I had a doctor's appointment and Dr. Lew set my date for induction for May 11th at 6:30 a.m.  This meant that we were going to get our little boy a week early so we all got to take links off the chain.
Here is a happy daddy!
A thrilled brother Ryder.
A smiling sister, Jenna.
A big brother ready to love on a new baby.
The little brother Trey ready to become the big brother.
 And one mom DEFINITELY ready to kiss some little cheeks.

We decided with the baby coming it would be nice to have Jenna's hair braided.  That way we are good for about 6 weeks and don't have to add hair to the morning schedule with a new baby.  Jenna and I always love this even though it takes FOREVER.

The weather here has been SO nice.  We had a beautiful winter and I am a huge fan of that.  Spring has been a little more rainy but still so nice.  Dad got outside with you guys to do a little work out in the yard.  My visiting teachers gave Ryder and Trey some tomato plant to water and take care of for me.  Here are some funny pictures of you guys "helping" dad.




Happy Spring!!
I love you all.
Mom

No comments: