Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12 of 12 (Monday)





1.  Summer Days:  We are enjoying these lazy summer days in our new house.  You kids like to stay in your Pajamas as long as I will let you.
2.  Current reads:  I am trying to get myself back to my pre-baby body and I really feel like this book is helpful.  Divergent is a great book that Brian and April let me borrow for our trip back from the reunion.  Now I don't have much time to listen to this book.
3.  Sports boys:  When everyone was dressed this morning we realized we have a sports theme happening.
4.  Ice Cream:  Dad and I got ice cream makers for Father's Day and Mother's Day.  We have been making a lot more ice cream.  Today I made strawberry and Blueberry Cheese Cake.  We also have Cookies and Cream in the freezer.
5.  Magic show flyer:  We spent a lot of the day doing magic.  You kids are putting on a magic show for Family Home Evening.  It is fun to see you plan and do these things together.
6.  My planner:  I got this planner in July and I am really loving it!  It is keeping me more organized and I need that with 5 kids.
7.  House work:  I did get a little house work done today.  Laundry is always on the list but I got a little sweeping and mopping done too.
8.  WestiePoo:  Weston is growing so fast.  He loves to play under his jungle gym.  We don't have any carpet in the living room so we usually put in on a blanket or carpet pieces.  Weston usually ends up slipping off and hanging out on the hard wood.  We are hoping to have a carpet soon.
9.  Dish duty:  Dad and Ryder were in charge of dishes tonight.  It is fun to spend time together in our new kitchen.
10.  Outside:  It is still beautiful outside right now.  It is in the evening with the sun setting.  We have seen the sun a lot this summer and that has been nice.
11. Magic Show:  The magic show was really fun.  You kids each had a part and even used Trey to be the greeter.  Dad and I enjoyed the show.
12.  Frenchmunchments:  That is what we call dessert or refreshments for Family Home Evening.  Tonight we had homemade ice cream in our special bowls.  It was delicious!


Trey was stationed at the entrance to the show and stamped our tickets
Jenna had some great card tricks
Ryder was Jenna's assistant and even had a trick of his own.
Cooper had a few tricks too.  Including this pull the card out of the bag trick.

No comments: