Moving Day!

2. Kid fort: In the morning you kids made use of what was still around the house and made a fun fort in for room.
3. Ryder's hair cut: Ryder woke up this morning with his heart set on a hair cut. I don't even know if he needed one but I think he likes this special time with his dad. So even though our lives were pretty crazy with a move Garrett couldn't resist.
4. Current read: Dinotopia is a book that we picked up at the library. It looked interesting for the kids but I have been reading and it is fun.
5. Weston in the swing: I think that Weston spent a lot of time in the swing today. He is wonderful and that was especially nice on a busy day like today.
6. New toys: You kids found some "treasures" today and spent some time playing with these styrofoam pieces. I'm not sure what you were building but it looked like fun.
7. Boxes and more boxes: We had a lot of stuff in storage but it still was a lot of boxes to pack up from the house and get ready as well. I spent a lot of time over the last couple of weeks getting ready but today was the final leg and it was nice to have Dad home to help.
8. Pita Pizza: Jenna and Cooper were in charge of their own lunch today and they made a favorite, pita pizza.
9. The truck: Tonight Dad met with a couple of the guys from the ward and packed up all of our stuff from the storage unit. Then they brought it back over and we all helped load it up more with the things from the house.
10. Cooper: Cooper is helping get some of the last things in the truck. Notice that you kids are barefoot. Who is your Mom and what is she thinking?
11. Saran Wrap: I don't remember who's idea this was but I had a great time wrapping up you kids up with this giant roll of Saran Wrap. We figured it would insure that you didn't get any scratched when we packed you in the back of the truck :-)
12. So You Think You Can Dance: I love this show and it just started again. I am really enjoying it and got to watch a little as I finished packing up the last couple of boxes. This was while Dad took the first load over to the new house.
1 comment:
I love seeing your sweet family as they grow! Your Weston is so so handsome, and i loved seeing your sling in use again! You're amazing! We love you guys.
Post a Comment