Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12 of 12 (Wednesday)

June 12th was a pretty normal day for a mom that just had a baby:
(I am writing about this in September so I don't remember everything about this day)
1.  The Megaphone:  The kids found the megaphone before school and where making quite the ruckus.  I think I might have hid it after I took this picture.
2.  My phone:  I got to have a great talk with my great friend Brooke this morning.  It is always nice to catch up with her.  I miss not living so close and I miss my therapy session/exercise with her 3 days a week.
3.  Library books:  The boys did a good job of keeping busy with the library books during my phone call with Brooke.  I did have to put on a show for them after a little while.
4.  My cleaning bucket:  I think I took a picture of this because I wanted to get the bathrooms cleaned today.  I am pretty sure that the bucket remained up on the shelf all day.
5.  Ryder with the IPOD:  He listens to Robert Munsch books during resting time.  I get to read a little too and I love that.
6.  Weston in the sling:  This is how we went to get the kids today.  Weston seems to love it and he falls asleep almost every time.
7.  Getting the kids from school:  The boys rode their bikes and they still love that.  Jenna and Cooper are getting close to their last day of school, only 4 days left!
8.  Snuggling my baby:  I sat on the couch for a lot of the afternoon.  I nursed and snuggled this baby.  I even got to hold him while he took a nap.  I'm pretty sure that you older kids are getting way to much TV time but I need these snuggle times with my baby.
9.  The voice:  While I snuggled Weston, I caught up on one of my favorite shows right now, "The Voice."
10. Weston is growing:  My sweet baby is already growing out of his clothes.  Slow down baby!
11. Current read:  I am really enjoying this book, "The Thirteenth Tale."  I have read ever book that my book club read this year even though they are in Eugene and I don't get to go to the meetings.  They have been awesome books to read.
12. Garrett's Dinner:  Garrett has had a really busy week and so he gets home to late to eat with us.  We usually wait and eat until almost 7:00 but he was really late tonight.

No comments: