Well I have to be honest here and state for the record that I forgot that it was the 12th. Luckily it was a fun and special day and I took enough pictures with minimal cheating.
1. Garrett had been planning this Lego date with Cooper for months. It happened to fall on the same day as his baptism. We weren't sure it would work out but our ward did the baptism in the evening so they could go. Cooper's favorite cousin Calder flew in for the baptism and Cooper and Garrett surprised him with a ticket to the Lego feast also. They had a great time.
2. My sister Cindy was in town too. The 11th was the 1 year anniversary of my mom's death. It was neat to spend it with my sister. I put her right to work on a project. We painted my curtains! It was a lot of work and really fun. It was a multiple day project. (More pictures to come!)
3. Cooper laying in the Legos!
4. Cindy is such a wonderful sister. The kids love when she comes. She reads with them and plays with them. I love when she comes. We talk, laugh, cry, and talk some more. She teaches me so much every time we are together.
5. More Lego fun.
6. Tonight was a really special night, Cooper was baptized. Here are the kids before the baptism.
7. Here are all of the people that came out to support Cooper and our family on this special day. Papa Lynn and Jeanne, Shane, Reri, Kierra and Kasey (Our great friends from Vancouver), Johanna and Calder, Grandpa and Grandma Angie.
8. Cooper and his Dad.
9. Pround Parents. We are really happy that Cooper chose to be baptized.
10. All in White.
11. The Bishop and the 4 kids from our ward that were baptized tonight.
12. Fun with our cousin Calder. The kids LOVE Calder. He is so fun and energetic and creative. We love having him around our home.
Pictures I wish I could have captured today (had I remembered it was 12 of 12). Cindy and me with the 4 kids that didn't go to the Lego Fest. We took the MAX downtown Portland to the Saturday Market. It was a great adventure.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment