Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12 of 12 (Tuesday)

1.  It has been awhile since I took this but I am going to guess that I must have biked the kids to school that day.  We haven't been biking as much as we would like but we must have today.
2.  I think it was one of those mornings that we needed a movie.
3.  My current project is getting ready for the upcoming Relief Society Meeting.  The funny part is that I was stressed on the 11th and the 12th getting ready for this Meeting.  I had Garrett ask the Young Men set up the tables and chairs tonight and then when I went tomorrow and got all set up NO ONE came.  It was because I was a WEEK early.  Jenna went with me and we decided to laugh instead of cry before we put everything away and headed home (we did have to stop at Michael's for a consolation craft project.)
4.  My Cutie Pie WestiePoo.  He loves his WOW and his fingers.
5.  Weston had his 6 month appointment today.  He is healthy and happy.  He did have to get a couple of immunizations.  Poor guy!
6.  Ryder learned to read today.  He has been doing great with letters and sounds and so we decided to get out some of our easy reader books and let him have a go.  He did great!
7.  My current reads - The 2nd book in the Kingdom and the Crown series and of course my scriptures.  I am on track to finish The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price before the end of the year.
8.  My Ry Guy.  Ryder doesn't have preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays so it is fun to have him home.  Today we used that time to read on the couch together.
9.  Costco trip - I took all five of your kids to Costco for shopping.  I don't know what I was thinking but we make it through.  This three seemed happy.
10.  These two were a little less happy by the end of the shopping trip.
11.  Jenna had activity girls tonight and Scouts was canceled.  Jenna had a great time and enjoyed the art skills they learned tonight.
12.  Dad worked late the last couple of nights.  I love to see his handsome face when he walks in the door.  We miss him when he has to work long hours but we are grateful for everything he does for our family.

No comments: