Well I am writing this well after the fact. It is almost a year later and I am really behind on my blog/journal. I am going to go back a try to remember as much as we can.
Silly Trey. Bethany and John let us borrow this awesome exersaucer for Weston
... but Trey really loves it too.
Cooper really loves Weston and he is really cute with him.
We had some sick days in November. It seems like we all take turns passing colds around. It is always hard when Garrett gets sick because it takes him so long to feel better. I finally got him to try using the oils and it is helping him get through them faster. It was fun though because he took at least a day off and work and it was great to have him around.
Barnum's still really love books!
Jenna and I have a fun tradition that I talked about in this post. Here we are doing it again for the eighth year! Starbucks on Thanksgiving morning!
Here is our little Westie Pooh. We love him. He is growing so much. He loves taking a bath right now.
My niece Kylea and her family (Kasey and Addy) came to spend Thanksgiving with us. It was so fun. We love having family come and visit!
While they were here we got out and did a little hiking. We have amazing places to hike around here and it is still been nice weather too. Look at us in our shorts and jackets!
Along with Kylea and her family we also had Brian and April and then the Adair family here as well. It was such a fun group. One day we even got out to the Zoo.
Sometimes we just acting like we were the zoo!
I LOVE this picture of Garrett and his brother Brian. I don't think I ever realized how much these two look alike.
Here is a picture with all the kiddos and Grandma B.
We even managed to fit in a bowling day with Garrett's Dad and his part of the family.
Here is the old school Pac-Man!
It was a great month. Thanksgiving is such a fun holiday. It is fun to have so much family around!
No comments:
Post a Comment