1. Weston hanging out in our bathroom. He is quite often the person who wakes us up in the morning. He usually spends some time with Dad in the morning while he gets ready for the day.
2. Mornings in the kitchen. The kitchen is crazy in the morning. Mom usually gets stuff started for lunches and breakfasts as soon as she gets home from the gym. (I work out at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that is why I am still in my PJs.) Everyone else joins as soon as they can and it is a lot of bodies in a smallish space.
3. Lunches complete. Everyone usually takes lunch from home. There are probably 2 days a month where you eat school lunch. You like lunches from home better. (Ryder likes eating school lunch, I think it is a social thing for him.)
4. Trey's screen time. Trey doesn't have school on Thursdays and it must have been one of those mornings that we had to bust out the screen time early. I think it was so he would have a good attitude about a hike later. Plus, he had a little bit of a runny nose and that makes for a tired and whinny guy.
5. Books. I find these all over the floor almost everyday! I guess I can't complain to much, it is books.
6. Trey and Weston before our hike. We met up with a friend and went on a hike to Cooper Mountain. It was fun and such a beautiful day.
7. Trey napping. Trey usually only takes naps on school days but after the hike he was so tired he took a really good nap. He still loves his thumb.
8. Valentines. The kids decorated these cute mailboxes from Target and we have been leaving each other notes. It is fun. I think we will leave them up all month.
9. Valentine cookies. It has been a while since we made Valentine Cookies and it was a lot of fun. Everyone took turns helping me.
10. Cooper and homework. Cooper has definitely had the most homework this year. He usually has a great attitude and it has been fun to help him when it is "spanish week."
11. Visits to the Young Women. Tonight the members of my presidency went on visits to see the YW that we don't see very often. We took them Cookies and some information about upcoming activities.
12. Garrett and his phone. Dad is looking into buying a new car. He thinks he found the one he wants tonight on his phone. We also love to connect with our friends and our family on our phones after the kids go to bed.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment