Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 2015 Week #1

Dear Kids,
This week I didn't do such a great job of documenting our life in pictures.  I forgot until part way through the week and then tried to grab some.  Here is what I got.


 We decorated the house a little bit for Valentine's Day!  It was fun to splash heart around the house.  I also found all of these great kissing pictures that I put in our rotating frame.  I love looking at old pictures of our family.  You kids helped me make things look nice.
Silly brothers.  Sometime my phone gets hijacked and I end up with funny pictures.  Sometimes I actually take some too.  You boys have a lot of fun together.  You fight plenty too but I still have lots of hope that you will be best of friends always.
Dad and I both had hard dentist appointments this week.  Dad got a deep cleaning that left him pretty numb.  I came home after my crown prep in tears, pain and really loopy from the nitric oxide.  It was awful.
We had one of our family favorite meals this week.  Pizza on the grill.  Jenna requested it but we all love it!
The night time routine is a little different these days.  Jenna and Cooper now stay up a little later so that they can read scriptures with Garrett and I.  We try to tuck you kids in individually so that we can get a little one on one time.  You tell us about your "Sweet and Sour" parts of the day.  Dad has been telling the boys "Jason" stories.  (Based on the Beyonders Seriers)  You boys LOVE it and look forward to it.
Trey and Weston are so funny together.  They love to be together but they also make each other crazy and therefore their mom too.  Here is Trey sitting on top of Weston.  They do love each other too.
 
Here is your mom in all of her glory.  I have been trying really hard to get healthy.  I have been eating healthier and moving even more than I used too.  It makes me sweaty but it feels great.

There are a couple sides to Weston.  Here is the very busy, full of energy, bring on the trouble side of Weston.  Then there is the sweet, funny, out going and smiling side of Weston.  Good thing we love all sides of him.




Weston 21 months

1 comment:

cindy said...

I love the posts!!! I feel like I just took a trip to your house for a visit - Loved It! Never give up on the meals together (even if it's just once a day instead of twice) - priceless. You look awesome sis! Looks like you have lost weight again. I need to get back on the band wagon!