This was a busy we and I have lots of pictures so I will probably just let a lot of the pictures speak for themselves.
Weston wanted more Bubble Guppies.
We had these cute mailboxes a couple of years ago but must have gotten rid of them. I went to a couple of different targets and luckily found the 7. They only had 7. We spent one afternoon after school decorating them. They turned out really cute. We will be keeping these for more years to come. It has been fun sending notes to each other.
Another afternoon was spent down in the creation station making our Valentines for friends at school.
12 of 12 was this week too and I had a couple of pictures that I didn't use but thought I should put on these weeks post anyway.
Trey helping Weston get dressed.
Family breakfast. We love eating together and don't know how long this will last but we are determined to do it as long as we can.
Walking to school together.
Here are a couple of pictures from the playground after our hike on Thursday.
Valentine Cookies!
Westie loves to do peek-a-boo for the camera and laughs when I show him and go back and forth a few times.
Jenna is getting really good at the piano. It is fun to have her or Cooper play for us in the morning. It is good background to start our da.
Toad in a hole, Valentine Style.
You kids helped put together a special night for Dad and I. Dad had done something SO nice for my birthday so I decided to take on Valentines this year. Since we are being careful with our money I planned a nice night at home and you kids helped me to pull it off. We had a nice homemade dinner for two at the Barnum Restaurant in our living room, with glowing fire, candles, special songs and a wonderful staff of host, waiters and food prep workers. It was awesome. We had a wonderful evening and I hope I never forget the look on Dad's face when you all come out of the kitchen for the first time to take our order. His smile was so big and he couldn't hold back the laughs of joy!
More silly and sweet!
We found Forest Park really close to our house and there is a section that they have divided off and ask that you play and explore. You kids had such a great time building and added to these forts with Dad. I explored the rest of the park and got some exercise. I think this is definitely a park we need to visit again.
Trey loves to be outside. He seems to just be happier about life if he can get outside for a decent amount of time. I love to see his happy face in the great outdoors. This wonderful weather has gotten us outside more and I hope it sticks around.
Just LOVE this picture!





No comments:
Post a Comment