1. Garrett leaving at 3:30 a.m. - Garrett had a business trip for the rest of the week and all of the weekend. He left this morning for the airport at 3:30 and I was awake enough to snap this picture.
2. Weston in Mom's bed - Weston woke up early today and I just pulled him in bed with me. I hope this doesn't start a trend but I am sure he won't still want to do this when he is a teenager. We figure that he will grow out of it soon enough.
3. French Toast - We have a variety of breakfasts in our house during the week. French toast is not an every week thing but it happens fairly regularly and everyone seems to enjoy it.
4. Walking to school - We try to walk to school as often as we can. It doesn't happen probably as often as we would like but we try. I love it! It is one of my favorite things to follow behind and watch all of you as you zip off to school in front of me.
5. Current Read "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey - This is rocking our world right now and we are making some big adjustments so that we can get out of debt faster and have money to do good things. I even applied for 4 jobs today while the boys were playing at a friends how for kid swap.
6. Trey and his letters - Trey is a smart guy. He has been working really hard to learn all of his letters. It hasn't been super easy but he is almost there. Good job buddy!
7. Boys and the Ipad - It was one of those days that the kids and I probably spent to much time in front of the screen. We do really good most of the time but then there are some days that it is just how we roll. Having Garrett be out of town might be partly to blame for that too. ;-)
8. Water fun on the Tampoline - You kids decided that it was warm enough to play in the water on the Tramp. The weather has been really gorgeous all "winter" long. I hope it just keeps going. We have been really spoiled.
9. Ryder and that smile - This water thing was Ryder and Trey's idea. They wanted to do it on Sunday but we decided that wasn't a Sunday kind of an activity. So when Thursday rolled around and it was warm enough the jumped at the chance. See how happy he is.
10. Mac and Cheese - Dinner for a single mom with 5 kiddos.
11. Drop Dead Diva - The show that I have been watching a lot today.
12. Cinnabon Popcorn - I made this for a girls night out I had tonight. A few friends came over and we talked and laughed and had some treats. It is always fun to do this and I am glad to be getting to know more people so that I can. (Don't worry you kids got some before you went to bed :-).
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment