This week was fun.
I captured this funny picture on Sunday morning. Dad and I like to sleep in if we can and you kids usually play great. When I heard Weston calling for me I went down and found him like this:
He was saying Elmo over and over. He loves to play Elmo on the Ipad.
Monday was a special day for you kids. It was "Reading Across America" or Dr. Seuss day. Ryder found this costume without any help from me. He has a hat, bowtie and even a belt for a tail. He love to dress up and said since no one else in his class dressed up he felt very special.
I (mom) has been working really hard to get healthy and strong. It is taking longer than usually but I just pushes through. One Mon., Wed, and Fri., I go to the gym at 5:30 a.m. so on Tuesday and Thursdays I work out and home so I can sleep in a little. Sometimes the little boys join me for my workout. It is fun to workout together. This is after a hard workout and we all are resting on the floor together.
On Tuesday night for mutual we had a "Disney" activity and we were suppose to dress up as our favorite Disney princess. Mom, of course dressed up as Mulan.
Here are the young women and leaders that I get to work with.
Cinderella (before she meet the prince), Minnie Mouse, Dori, Maleficent, Ariel's sisters, Ruby (Little Red Robbin Hood), and Ariel.
We found a duck pond a while back and the little boys and I have been there but you big kids have not. So this week we decided to go over and feed the duckies and play at the park. It was fun.
On Friday, Trey had his field trip to the Children's museum in Portland. It is always a favorite and the older kids were really jealous. Weston and Trey had a great time!
On Saturday, we were ready for a hiking adventure. We joined the Kojima family on their outing to the Ape caves near Mt. Saint Helens. It was great and different than other hikes. You kids had a great time with your friends and were good hikers. Cooper was really disappointed not to be able to hike the other side of the cave, but hopefully we can go again another time.
On Sunday, Mom snapped some pictures of you boys while Jenna was at choir. We had some beautiful Daffodils in the yard and I had to capture them with you boys in your handsome clothes.
I love this one! You boys are so funny
Fun at the park during one of our Sunday afternoon walks.
We sure love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment