Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 2015 Week #4

Well kids this is Spring Break!  We had some fun, relaxed and enjoyed the good weather the best we could.  We did have sick kids most of the week but we did our best to have a great time.

Time in the Creation Station
I didn't get as much time with my sister as I would have liked but it was so good to see her.  I did get to sneak down one night and help do a little painting at Kylea's house. This was while Dad put the 8 of you down for bed. (During the Adair visit).

Here are some fun pictures from our trip to the park.


I love park days!  It is fun to see you play together and I know you do this all the time but I guess I don't always have a front row seat.  When I go to the park I get to sit back and enjoy.  (There aren't any dishes or laundry for me there :-)


We had one grand adventure this week and that was to go to Multnomah Falls for a hike.  You kids where amazing.  It was not an easy hike but we stuck with it and made it all the way to the top.
This is before the hike.
Now, part way up
 
   We made it!
Playing around at the top.

On our way down.  Cooper got a kick out of his clever cover up on this sign.
We have had gorgeous weather for so long but I can't help but be grateful every day because it has been wonderful.  I love to see the sun come up in the morning and Dad captured this beautiful Sunrise from our back deck this week.  Heavenly Father lives and created all of this beauty!

No comments: