Monday, April 13, 2015

12 of 12 April 2015 (Sunday)



1.  Ryder's first tie lesson - Ryder loves to wear Cooper's tie.  He was excited to get his first tying lesson on Sunday morning.
2.  Mom's ready for church - I love Sunday mornings.  It is usually my one chance during the week to really do my hair.  These days I mostly do it in a ponytail because life is busy and with all my exercising I have to shower everyday and there isn't much time for drying and straightening.
3.  Three handsome boys - I love this picture.  It is very telling of what happens in the bathroom on Sunday morning.  These boys always make sure to look sharp to go to church.
4.  Fixing Jenna's hair - I don't get to do much with Jenna's hair these days.  She really prefers to leave it down most of the time and she is learning to do other fun things with it too.  If we are lucky this can happen on Sunday morning.  I miss doing her hair so it is a real treat to do it!
5.  Off to a meeting - Dad and Mom have Ward Council meeting once a month together on Sunday morning.  It is kind of like a date.  We leave Jenna home in charge of you boys.  You get ready before we leave and then usually watch some sort of a church show while we are gone.
6.  Jenna is growing up so fast - When we get home from our meeting we quickly gather up you kids and the bags and we are off to church.  Jenna is good to keep everyone happy.  She is a big help.  He is also growing up into a beautiful girl.  This was her first week with dangle earings.
7.  My Young Women - I wouldn't be Sunday without my Young Women.
8.  Meeting Spot - After church we all meet up right here in this corner.  It helps us round up all of you crazies and not lose anyone.
9.  After church chips and salsa - I'm not sure if this happens every Sunday but a lot of them.  Garrett love his chips and salsa and you kids are learning to join him.
10. Jenna and The Friend - We try to do a few good things on the Sabbath day and this is one of them.  We try to get in some scripture time, some church magazines and on really good Sundays we might write a letter to a family member and visit the church website.  We still have much to learn and improve on for the Sabbath day but we are working on it little by little.
11.  General Conference Notes - I am going to do a lot more study from General conference this coming 6 months.  I loved the talks.  Dad and I are going to study one talk from one of the apostles every week together.  I also plan to take that same apostle and study their talks from the last few conferences during the week.
12.  General Conference Bingo with the Youth - Tonight we had a Bishop's Youth Fireside to review conference and play a fun and competitive game of Bingo.  It was a great night and I was happy to have as many youth there as we did.







No comments: