On Tuesdays I usually watch a couple of kids. We exchange so that I can go into the school and volunteer on Friday mornings. So I had two helpers in the morning for laundry duty!
We decided that we wanted to do a Zoo membership this year again. We have done it in the past but we feel like having a break between memberships is helpful to raise the excitement level and help get our monies with. Anyway, it was a night afternoon on Friday so when I picked you big kids up from school we headed straight to the zoo. Dad was working in California again this weekend and so we thought this would pass some of the time. Friday family fun night at the zoo was really great!
I only lost you guys once but that was because you blended in so nicely with the cute flock of penguins.
On Saturday, my sweet friend Margaret came for her son's polo tournament. They stayed the night here and we had a great time visiting. I miss her dearly and it is so nice to have time to catch up and just enjoy being together. Good friends are so important.
No comments:
Post a Comment