Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 2015 Week #5

I have a friend that does hikes with Hike a Baby and we like to join them sometimes.  We did a zoo hike on Monday morning.  It was gorgeous outside and we had a wonderful time.

 That afternoon the little boys decided that it was time to bust out the swimming pool.  It made for a busy day and I didn't get any of my normal life jobs done but it was a fun day in the sun.
 Tuesday night Cooper received his Bear award in Cub scouts.  We are really proud of him!

On Friday, Trey had a cute field trip to care center.  They went a did a little song program at the beginning of preschool.  It was really cute.
 On Saturday, before I had to go to work we made time to get outside for an awesome hike on the Wildwood trail.  You kids did amazingly well and we are really looking forward to some hikes when we go to Utah next week.

 I love this picture!  My favorite place on earth is on the trails with my family!
My 5 little Crazies!

No comments: