On Monday, this week Wee Wisdom Preschool had their Bike Day Field Trip. Since Dad worked Saturday over the weekend he got to take part of Monday off. This made it so he could join us for the field trip. We all meet up at the park, and Ms. Boyd does the safety lesson and then they bike around in circles. They also have a bike washing station, a "gas" up your bike station and plenty of playground to play in too.
We took the piccolo trailer bike and ended up giving almost all of the kids rides. It was a bike hit and really fun.
Weston loved the bike wash station. We trying to get him to spray only the bikes but spraying people on a hot spring day is way to much fun! Ms. Boyd suggested that we buy him a spray bottle for his birthday and I think we might just do that.
It was fun to have a little girl around the house again. I loved the personality that she added and I really enjoyed have a cute head of hair to do for the weekend.
I worked on Saturday morning (I just started a new job at TJMaxx) and Dad had a long priesthood meeting on Saturday afternoon. So we played a little tag team and it worked out fine. While Dad went to his meeting, you kids and I went to one of our favorite parks and played. It was an amazingly beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was fun to be out in it.
Merman Ryder
No comments:
Post a Comment