Sunday, August 23, 2015

August Week #3 2015

Dear Kids,
Well another week of the summer is past and we are still having a great time.  I think we can feel it wind down.  I am not exactly sure how we feel about it.  Part of me is enjoying this so much I don't want it to end but part of me realizes that we are going to need a change.  Here are some of the things we have been up to this week.

Lots of dried pears!

 Tree house fund.

Large Lego Towers.

On Friday night, Dad and I went to a Timbers Soccer game.  It was really fun.  We met up with some of the other people that Dad works with and enjoyed cheering on the Timbers while hanging out with friends.

On Saturday morning, we took the youth on a great hike.  We hiked down to punch bowl falls.  We decided that we would make it family affair and everyone went.  It is a great hike and such a fun reward.  We went a little more prepared this time with the kids in swimming suits.  The water was really cold but the kids just jumped in anyway.

 


We love too hike and this was fun to do with the youth in the ward.

No comments: