Sunday, August 2, 2015

July Week #5 2015

Dear kids,
This week we added something new to our lives.  Dad and I have been working really hard to put more money toward debts/student loans.  I have been working at TJMaxx and decided this week that I would start watching two extra kids on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.  There Mom was looking for a new place, closer to home and it looks like this could be a good fit all around.  It was important to me that we could still be mobile and do the things that we want.  We all fit in the suburban and are planning to play as hard as we planned, but now with a couple extras.

Monday we did Witches Brew.  It was a fun science experiment.


Tuesday we braved the Zoo.  I thought everyone would be easier to keep track of if we dressed in similar colors.  I think it was.  Jenna is so helpful and Cooper has stepped up a lot too.  I just need everybody to help with 7 kids under 12.



  Ryder loves to make food that looks pretty and they have me take a picture.  
Maybe he will be a famous chef!
 During the summer, the young women like to do a party at my house.  This year we made it a Late Night and it was a lot of fun.  The girls planned games, we did smores, they jumped and then some did henna.
Jenna enjoyed joining with them, even though she isn't technically a Young Women yet.
Get Wet Wednesday this week was really fun.  We went down to Wilsonville splash park and it is so great.  We love to go there and ALL of the kids had a great time.  We met up with some of our friends and everyone enjoyed cooling off in the water and being with friends.


 The weather has been amazing and we are really enjoying our time in the Sun.  While I went home to Burley for Papa Lynn and Grandma J's sealing Garrett had another fun day with the kids.  They took out our new Kayaks for their maiden voyage.

No comments: