Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 2015 Week #4

Dear kiddos,
Well, summer is off to some fun and we are just getting started.  The Johnson family and the Adair family came for a visit and it was fun to get together.  We enjoyed celebrating Father's Day together with all of these awesome Dads!  After getting everyone ready for church I sent them out to get in the car and this is how I found Weston.  It loves that bike and is quite the speed demon on it too.
 Happy Father's Day Grandpa Barnum.
 Loved this shot of our cute Adair brothers.
 The Dad's and there kids.
 We had to get some pictures with our cousins.  Here are what I always call our future missionary pictures.  It is were I take pictures of those kids that will be serving missions at the same time.
 Cooper and Calder 9
 Max, Ryder and Phaelen 6
 Trey and Zach 5 & 4
 The biggest kids
 The big kids
 Grandma and her grandkids!
 I am so grateful for the Dad that you kids have.  He love you and treasures you and enjoys spending time with you.  He is a great teacher, hard worker, funny and quick to laugh.  He love me and most importantly love our Heavenly Father.  He is everything I could want for you kids.  I hope you know how lucky you are!

After a fun Sunday I was off for a week of girls camp.  You kids had a great week a home with cousins and grandparents and Dad.  You oldest kids did MAD camp, which is always fun.  You did movie, zoo, and a big Yakima Party.  I will have to try to find some pictures and add them when I can.

Here are a few pictures of my fun week at girls camp.








I missed you but it was SO fun to be up to camp with my girls.  I love them and want the best for them.
Can't wait until next year when Jenna can join us in the fun.

No comments: