1. Garrett works - Sometimes Dad had a hard time sleeping. It is mostly if he wakes up in the really early morning. Today when I woke-up early I already found him hard a work.
2. Mom Blogs - Since Dad and I are trying to wake up earlier and make good use of our time I decided to wake up early and get a little work done on our blog.
3. Reading Pokemon - These boys love to look at this Pokemon book. It is always fun to watch them as they snuggle in for a morning read.
4. Good-bye Window - This is a daily ritual at our house. You kids love to wave bye to anyone leaving. Today must have been a sick day for Ryder because he is there waving to Garrett and Cooper as they drive off for school and work.
5. Whole 30 - We started our Whole 30 eating and I am keeping track of the different things I am eating.
6. Trey's Etch-a-Sketch - Trey used his own money to buy an Etch-a-Sketch and he is having a good time using it too.
7. New phone and New case - I am really excited because I finally got a smart phone, and they new case came today too.
8. Early to Bed - Trey feel asleep before dinner tonight and we just rolled him into bed. We have had a little bit of sick going around here and Trey is feeling under the weather.
9. Coloring - We love to color together.
10. Lunches - It is always nice when we get lunches done the night before. It always seems hard to do at night but it is even harder to fit it in in the morning.
11. Homework - Cooper doesn't have as much homework as Jenna but he still had some almost everyday and he is really responsible and gets it done, almost all the time.
12. Missionary Coordination Meeting - Once a week Garrett meets with the Missionaries for our ward. They usually do this meeting at our house and it is fun to have them with us.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment