Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 2015 Week #2

Dear kids,
Here are some things that we have been up to this week.

 
 I finally finished our table and it looks great.  I have wanted to do this for well over a year now and it has been a work in progress in the garage for the last month or two.  We have still been eating outside a lot up it is cold and you kids are looking forward to meals inside the warm house.

More fun around home:

Weston continues to build more "temples" and Trey since he has started staying home takes a nap almost everyday but if he doesn't he might just crash out on the couch right before dinner.

Fall is gorgeous and we love to be outside.  This week at the park Ryder practiced uni-cycling.  He would really like to learn during this school year so he can go to Uni-cycle club with Cooper.  We also took time to play in the leaves.

 I finished my first whole 30 this week and love how I feel!  The food was great and you kids even eat it pretty good.
 

On Saturday, my niece, Kylea came up with her little family and she took our pictures!

Addie, Kylea's daughter, and Weston love each other.

She is really good at it and we really appreciate her for doing it.

                                                                                       Trey 5

  Weston 2 1/2                           




  Jenna 11                                
 Ryder 7                                                                                          


 Cooper 10                         
 Barnum Family Pictures 2015


No comments: