1. Saturday Morning Cartoons - You kids look forward to a morning of cartoons every week.
2. Farkle - This was the game of the week. We played it a few time but Cooper couldn't get enough.
3. Breakfast - While you kids watch cartoons, Dad and I usually get a breakfast date.
4. Ponderize - Every week I pick a scripture and usually post it on the fridge so we can "ponderize" it!
5. CrazyFun - You kids love it when Dad launches you from the beanbag to the couch. Trey went flying this time.
6. Ryder - Cute Ryder is growing up too fast.
7. Diaper Change - Jenna is learning to change diapers. She doesn't love it but I am so grateful for more help.
8. Plantain Chips and Salsa - It is no secret that Dad is a huge fan of chips and salsa. During Whole 30 we haven't been eating them. However, we discovered Plantain chips and we like them.
9. Columbia Date - Dad and I got away today for a little shopping. Dad and Mom have been losing weight and so we drove over to the Columbia store to get Dad some new clothes.
10. Dad cleans - Dad lost a bet with Mom and so he had to clean the bathrooms. :-)
11. Santa - Tonight was the ward Christmas Party and we got to see Santa too.
12. Christmas Party - You kids performed a couple of songs at the Christmas Party tonight.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment