This week was all about the tree. We look forward to Christmas every year and one of the first signs of Christmas is getting our Christmas Tree. We tried a new tree farm this year and they even had a cool train with lights.
Decorating the tree is always fun and you kids love to participate.
I always add more during the next few days but I didn't really get a final picture of the tree this week.
I made yummy peppermint kiss cookies for the YW activity this week. We did a bingo book exchange party. It was really fun.
Enjoying some Christmas Books together.
We still love to get outside and one day this week we got out after the rain to find lots of great puddles for a grand adventure of a walk.
After a wet walk we put on new clothes and snuggled by the fire with some good Winter books.
These two handsome guys are the only two home with me on Mondays and Fridays. We have extras the other days. So we try to get out and do special things together if we can. I can't even remember what we did on this day but they were all handsomed up to go someone.








No comments:
Post a Comment