Dear Kids,
This week we had Stake Conference and it was broadcast from Utah. It was a nice meeting. You kids are really into coloring those intense coloring pages and extreme dot to dot right now. It keeps you busy during long meetings. Jenna is growing up and starting to take notes during some meetings.
Barnum's Sunday Best Week #3
One of my favorite things lately is our Sunday Family Walk. We started that this year. It is working really nice because we have morning church and this gets us out together as a family after dinner. It is SO great. I look forward to it every week.
There has been a lot of rain so the trail was flooded on our walk. Because I had on my rain boots, I had to carry Dad across the big puddle. You kids loved all the water and thought we should turn around and go back through.
Monday night for Family Home Evening we talked about the temple (Weston was in charge and he LOVES the temple). Afterwards are activity was to build temples with big blocks.
This week I took six boys to the fruit and vegetable store. You boys were great and the honey salesman gave us some free honey because I had such a nice group of boys.
Dad and I have made a goal to get out on some more creative dates this year. This week was a really fun one. Dad got a month pass to the climbing gym for Christmas and so he took me there this week and we had a great time. It is hard work but really fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment