Dear kids,
Barnum's Sunday Best Week #20
Took a lot of kids to the dentist this week and we really like our dentist. You kids do a good job with your teeth and no one had any cavities. It is looking like we will mostly likely have back to back kids with braces though. While we were waiting mom had a little fun with the little boys and a train track.Jenna decided she wanted to run for Student council this year. She put in some great effort and put herself out there. She didn't get elected which was a bummer but I think she was glad that she tried.
I have been having some hard and depressing/grouchy days of late. I was really under a cloud for a few and getting out with my boys for some movement time was all that saved me one evening.
I am so thankful for good friends. The older I get the more I realize that this dear friends are hard to come by. I was so happy to have Brooke come of a bit this weekend and loved having some time together, I just really need her in my life. I also got to help my friend Kara move a couple of giant plants in her yard this week and it was hard work but more fun because we were together.
It was a big field trip for Ryder this week and I figured out a way to go. It was SO fun to be with him an some of the other kids in his class. Mr. Hernadez is an awesome teacher and the kids were silly, well behaved and super smart. Ryder only had to correct my Spanish about a dozen times.
We finished up another soccer season and we had all four kids playing this time. It was a little crazy but some how we managed and the kids had great experiences too.
Trey - Marron Doom
Jenna - Dem Grrrlz
Ryder - Jedis
Cooper - Red Bulls *Not pictured - Coach Garrett
Westie is such a fun kid. He got to go with Grandma to Build-A-Bear this week and get this cute stuffed animal. We also found a fun book at the library called "Capped" about a little boy that runs around Naked in his Cape. Westie tried it out and loved it.Dad was out of town over the weekend so Cooper, Jenna and I had a late night snuggle movie with treats. It was really fun.
Love ya mean it!
Mom





















No comments:
Post a Comment