7 years ago
Saturday, December 8, 2007
The Blog Sensation
I decided it was high time I joined the "blog sensation" that has captured all my friends. I have so much fun reading all of their blogs and it really makes me miss them. Relocating to Utah has been fun but I sure do miss all my girls in Eugene. I'm not sure that my posting will be as entertaining to others but I am going to give it a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah Kricket! I'm so excited that you joined the blogging world! Everything you say is funny and interesting...I can't wait! Love and Hugs!
Hey...
I don't know if my other post will show up eventually - so if it does....sorrrrrrryyyy.
I love that you started a blog - I can't wait to hear all about what you and your family are up to:)
Lindsay
Hey Kricket!!
I am do glad to hear from you! Now I can watch your family gorw!
Love you,
Suzanne Thomas
Hi Kricket! We miss you. So, I am really glad to see you are blogging now, too. I have a lot of catch up work to do on mine. It's great to keep in touch!
Post a Comment