Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little Barnum #3

Well before the word gets out and around we are expecting Little Barnum #3! We are really excited and look forward to the birth of this baby in September.

20 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Congrats!! That is great news!!

Margaret said...

Are you sure there is only one little Barnum in there? Wouldn't twins be fun! You could catch up to me quick! :-)

Loved seeing you this last weekend!!! When are you coming again??????????????????????

rachel said...

Congratulations!! °Ü°

Jensen Family said...

That is AWESOME!! Congrats!!

RightHahn said...

Kricket!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

I'm super excited for you - I hope you're having a smooth pregnancy so far....

Lindsay

Emily said...

WOO HOO KRICKET!!
Congratulations! That's great news! You guys have the cutest kids in the world!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy!

Jessica said...

CONGATULATIONS! That is so exciting.

Emily K. said...

Cogratulations on Baby #3! That is awesome. Maybe someday I will be brave enough to attempt a 3rd. (Don't count on it)

The Wimmer 5 said...

Congrats Kricket. I'm so excited for you. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye last Saturday. It was so good laughing and cuddling with you all weekend though. :) You're so great. Love ya.

Ilene said...

Yippee! Another Septemeber baby!

I heard Margaret is pregnant too... kidding, Margaret.

Ilene said...

September.

Just got a little excited there.

Barney & Sherrie said...

Yeah, another niece or nephew for Aunt Sherrie to spoil. Congrats! Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Yay! Me too- September 2nd to be exact. How fun! I agree with Margaret- are there 2 circles in there? Just kidding- you're great!

J.R., Amber, and Co. said...

Hey Kricket...
Congratulations! I am excited that we came across your blog, and hope you don't mind, we added your link to ours! Check us out at maciasclan.blogspot.com. Good luck with your pregnancy.
Love ya...
Amber

Brit said...

wow congrats!!!

Caroline said...

congratulations kricket! i love you! - BEUS

Heidi P said...

Kristy Morgan!

I just came across your blog and would love to get in touch with you! Please email me if you get a chance. hhpoulton@gmail.com

Heidi (Holbrook) Poulton

DC Diva said...

Yea for the Barnums! I'm playing catch up on your great blog. Congrats on number three. Jenna and Cooper are darling!!

Alicia said...

Hey Congratulations! your family is growing up so fast! Our blog is www.thefordexplors.blogspot.com
what are you guys up to? Sean and i are both in school this semester and crazy busy! Ammon is almost 19 months and very busy himself. hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
Alicia, Sean and Ammon Ford